The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Around
If you’re a fan of classic chocolate chip cookies, then we’ve the right recipe for you! This recipe will give you the best chocolate chip cookies you’ll ever eat. They are soft, chewy, and packed with semisweet chocolate chips. Make that at home for a little sweet pick me up throughout your week.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 2 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla extract.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop rounded balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve warm with a cold glass of milk, or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
This is the perfect recipe for anyone looking to make the best chocolate chip cookies at home. With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you’ll be able to enjoy soft, chewy, and delicious cookies in no time. So, gather your ingredients and give this recipe a try today! You won’t regret it.